Tonight we will see children and adults play instruments and sing songs to the Lord, followed by a time in the Word of God.
Begins at 6:30pm and goes until about 7:45pm. Come prepared to sing and make a joyful noise!
**NO SMALL GROUPS MEETING THAT NIGHT – JUST FELLOWSHIP**
Always a great time to get together and encourage one another and…not to mention….EAT!
Organizers are Brian and Sarah Misiak
**Hospitality Team please arrive at 5pm to help prepare and organize**
This year we will have the world renown apologist, Alex McFarland and financial expert, Wesley Platt join us for a great weekend of learning.
- Friday, August 24, 7-8pm – The Truly Christian Response to Homosexuality – Alex McFarland
- Saturday, August 25, – Doors open @ 9am
- 9:30-10:30 – Alex McFarland, Marriage, The Christian Family, America’s Last Hope
- 11:00-12:00 – Personal Financial Stewardship – Wesley Platt
- 12-1PM – Lunch (Free Chick Fil A Provided)
- 1-2pm – Alex McFarland, Apologetics 101
- 2:15-3:15 – Alex McFarland, Stand: Core Truths for an Unshakable Faith
- 3:15pm – Fellowship/Dismissal
***FREE CHILDCARE AVAILABLE for all time slots***
This is a FREE event, so please come and invite a friend to join us!
Pizza served at 6pm, movie starts at 6:30pm
**Nursery available, but everyone else will be in the movie**
Bring a basketball, football or Frisbee and let the kids play on the playground or at the spray park.
Bring sandwiches or some other food for your family and enough to share and INVITE A FRIEND TO COME THIS EVENING!
**$5 for parking**